Follower

Montag, Juni 09, 2008

My new Job

Finally I made my decision for my new job.

It took me a very long time and a lot of inner-family-and-friends discussion to finally decide. I have been to a lot of job interviews and I had some offers for a job, but finally I decided to become a Security Analyst at Raiffeisen Informatik (R-IT).

My main job area there will be Security Management, but with the chance to work in other security areas as well. It is the security competence center of R-IT.
One of the main decision points was the location, where this agency of R-IT is located. It is in the Waldviertler town Zwettl. It is a very small town with no big towns nearby. I always would like to live on the country side, but always with a big town in range ;)
However, I have been there meanwhile, and it made a really good impression. So now I am looking for a flat or house to rent and I will start in August.

Not only the town was a decision point, also a lot more things. The whole package has won in the end. I'm looking forward to start my job there and I hope I can integrate in the town community. I will keep you up to date.

Keine Kommentare: