Follower

Donnerstag, November 13, 2008

Career day at my university and my workplace

Just started working, but already presenting my company at the career fair at my university. There have been about 90 companies. The run to our stall was quite good, thanks all my study colleauges and students from CMS and SEC for there interests.

Here some impressions, made with my phone, so don't expect high quality:

our stall:


me and my division leader

I also want to show you some pictures from my workplace and the view out of my office. It is quite nice, maybe nothing special for some of you, but working there is smooth.

the view from our social room, I also call it the "living-room"



and my desk (the one to the right) YES, it is clean, not like home ;)


Let me see your workplaces guys !!!!
More about to come, still have some news about the graduation ceremony (but the photos not digital yet), so open your eyes for new news ;)

regards

Keine Kommentare: