Follower

Samstag, März 01, 2008

Nightwish Concert

After skipping the concert in Helsinki, what I regret later on, I finally made it to a Nightwish concert.

First of all, why did I regret skipping the concert in Helsinki? Because I would have loved to see Indica ;( But at that time I didn't know that Indica is not the support band for the European tour.

However, on 28.2 I have been to the concert in Vienna (Gasometer). The supporting Band was Pain. Fortunately the band was not a "Pain in the ass". They are a Swedish metal band and they were quite good. To get an impression, here is a video of one of their song at the concert (thx to kampfjogurt who made this video):



That was actually the last song before the Nightwish show. I can not say a lot about the show, only that it really was great. I had my concerns about Anette (the new singer), because I loved Tarja's voice, but Anette is a very nice (and good looking) woman. She is Swedish, but actually in my opinion she looks perfectly Finnish.

There are yet not really good videos available, but I'm sure there will be some soon. Therefore I give you some impressions with some photos. Unfortunately Günther forgot his camera (bravo günther!) and mine was too big, so I searched for pictures and found a good source in the German Nightwish Fanclub homepage, where raven_arkadon put some really nice pictures.

Here are some impressions:




Thanks for the nice photos, you can find the rest of the gallery in the above mentioned link.

It was a great evening and I enjoyed it a lot !!!

Keine Kommentare: