Follower

Freitag, März 28, 2008

ENISA published BCM Method and BSI also its

Not everybody knew that ENISA was working on this for quite some time now. However, they published there "Business and IT continuity: Overview and implementation principles" report in February.

I read it and I can say it is quite good. It has for example a useful mapping between the ENISA model and other established BCM-standards. Like the BS25999, which I'm working on in my thesis. However, I will not tell you everything, because if your interested in details, you should read my master-thesis "Process model to implement Risk Management and Business Continuity Management organization wide". I'm working on it, so be patient.

Have fun reading the report, if you need more, ENISA still has other reports to read.



Also the German BSI was working on there catalog number four, which cares about the continuity topic. They published a draft version of 100-4. I also checked this one, but not in detail, so I will not give you a comment about it at the moment.

Keine Kommentare: