Follower

Sonntag, April 06, 2008

Alumni Party

On Friday (28.03) we had our yearly alumni party. This year again Michi organized it. It was again a very nice evening, even when a lot of people left quite early.

There were about 70 alumni from "Computer and Media Security (CMS)" and "Secure Information Systems (SEC)". At the beginning we saw a presentation about news from our University and our organization, the HagenbergerKreis (Hagenberg Circle).

Nothing really new for me, because I'm still in Action. Yet so far I'm "just" an alumni for CMS and not for SEC. The only really interesting news came from Robert, our boss of those two degree programs. He was not allowed to say much, so I have just a clue what it can be. If it is like I think, it will become big ;)

After the presentation we had a buffet. And spent the rest of the evening with celebrating and talking. I like to see, because it is really interesting, what the other alumni become, in the economy. Such an event is always good for networking, especially at the moment.

For me this evening ended at 5 o'clock in the morning.

Michi can handle the organization of the party, but unfortunately he can't handle his camera *gg*. He made a lot of photos, but the memory card was broken and even recovery didn't help. So there are no photos at the moment, sorry.

Keine Kommentare: