Follower

Sonntag, April 06, 2008

My private Shelter

Last week I tried to focus more on my master thesis. At home it is quite hard, because there is always some kind of distraction. So on Sunday (30.3) I decided to "flee" to the families garden cottage in Carinthia. It was that immediate, because I wanted to finish the In- Outputs chapter for Risk Management until Friday.

On Monday I left at 9 in the morning and arrived between 12 and 13. I was the first this year, so we (my uncle and I) had to bring it out of hibernation. The main thing was to turn on the water. As usual not everything went fine, so we had to repair the angle valve. But finally it worked and in the late evening on Monday I already started to write.

It was sunny every day. I really like it to have my breakfast on the terrace in the sunny morning and every morning it was like that:



I spent nearly every day with writing. I left only for lunch and one time for shopping and one time just to cruise. For shopping I went to the Atrio Shopping centre.
And my cruise took place around the Millstätter lake. Where I took this picture:



On Thursday I finished my work and went home in the late afternoon. I have no Internet in the cottage and no printer, that was the main reason. I would have stayed longer. I sent the document on Friday between 12 and 13 and I hope my adviser was still at work, if not I would be displeased.

It's quite funny how much I can work on my thesis without all of those interruptions. So I will look for a location not that far away here, but maybe I will go again to our cottage, just to be more productive.

Keine Kommentare: