Follower

Mittwoch, Februar 20, 2008

Workshop and other stuff

Until yesterday I was still correcting my expose, my content and my project report. (for the third time(!)) Hopefully this time it is good enough for my adviser.

Today I will travel to a workshop in Germany by train (2220). The workshop is hold by the Cast-Forum at the Fraunhofer institute in Darmstadt. The topic is "Enterprise Security Management" and has its focus on Business Continuity Management. So it should be perfect for my master thesis. I will travel 8h there and 7h back. The funny thing is, the workshop only lasts from 10-17 o'clock. I will stay one night in Darmstadt and when I'm back I will give you a report.
Fortunately I got this special tickets (Sparschiene), where I have to pay only 39€ from Linz to Frankfurt. (normally ~109€)

Today I sent my resume with all additional documents to a company to apply for a job. The job is called Technical Security Analyst and the description of it sounds very promising. So I thought, why shouldn't I try. It is only in a small town, but the company is very good. It is the biggest in its market (in Austria) and it also has settlements all over central and eastern Europe. I will keep you up- to date

Now I should excessively start with my master thesis, because the first milestone (chapter 1-4) is on 29.2. Phhhuuuuu!!

Keine Kommentare: