Follower

Samstag, Dezember 22, 2007

Bad start in a weekend

Staying longer in Finland than it would be necessary is normally a good thing. The bad thing is, that you are the last man standing and that you have to manage a lot of good bye's.

After a heavily celebrated Farewell Party in Gigglin Marlin the first huge wave left on Thursday, continued yesterday when I brought Chris and Arno to the train station and still continued today when more then 10 people left Lappeenranta for good.

Before Gigglin we met at Chris and Martin's place to talk and make a pre-farewell-party, nice as usual. Where we also continued to decorate their Christmas tree.



Let me give you some impressions from the last Gigglin Marlin (you will find more photos online soon):





On Friday some of us met for the last time in the nice cafeteria at the fortress. At the start we planned four persons and in the end we were about 14. It was also very nice last "Kaffeeklatsch".

It was "funny" to see how all people especially the girls tried to not cry at the train station. I think if they would play "Time to say good bye" through the speakers everyone would let it go ;)
Ok, maybe even I would loose that fight then *g*

I am sad, but I know that I can and will stay in contact and hopefully some day we meet again, somewhere in the world.
So for all that already left and of course for my dearest friends, thanks for everything it was an honor to meet you and share an Erasmus semester with you.

Keine Kommentare: