Follower

Freitag, Dezember 07, 2007

Holiday, Friends and take home exam

Terve!
Let's start with the heavy part of the topic, the take home exam.
At the moment it seems that I'm quite good in time. I worked the last days nearly around the clock to finish it as soon as possible. There is just one task I haven't done yet, the others should be solved or fine. My plan is to be finished tomorrow night, that I can start with my holiday.

And there is the second and third topic of my title. On Saturday my friends Günther, Silvia and Claudia arrive in Helsinki and on Sunday I will join them in Helsinki to spend a whole week with them. It is my first visit from Austria and I'm really looking forward to it.

I will give you a list of what we have planned:
  • Sunday night, going with the ferry to Tallinn
  • Monday, spending the day in Tallinn and going back in the late afternoon
  • Arriving in Lappeenranta where we rent a very nice cottage on the saimaa lake
  • On Tuesday we will have a look at Lappeenranta, and I also have to bring my take home exam on that day to university.
  • The rest of the week we will visit: Savonlina, Mikkeli, Ruokolahti, Imatra, Ylämaa
As you can see, a lot to do for one week.
I'm very happy and looking forward to this week, hopefully everything is fine and we can enjoy a week with friends.

Nuku hyvin ja hyvää viikonlopua!

Keine Kommentare: