Follower

Mittwoch, Dezember 19, 2007

Good Bye's and the last Uni stuff

The last few days the first people already left Lappeenranta to go back to their home countries. In the next few days a lot more people are following and also leaving Lappeenranta for good.

This means, beginning with Saturday we are all alone ;(
Ok, not so alone, because there are still people left, but not much and nearly all people I hung around have left then. Therefore today will be the last real party in Gigglin Marlin, maybe a smaller one also on Friday.

The stuff for the university is nearly done. There is still the documentation for project02 in parallel computing to write, a paper for Finish-German Tandem and last but not least the Finnish For Foreigners exam on Friday. But I think that I maybe will not make the exam, I'm thinking about it. Because I have a lot more points that I need for Erasmus so it would be not necessary and I could focus on the other stuff including my project work for my home university. But I will decide on a short term, so we will see. (needed ECTS 15 - at the moment I have 19 without FFF2 exam)

I already mentioned my project for the home university, where still a lot of work is to do. I will focus on that for the rest of the time I stay here or at least until my next visitors come from Austria on 27.12.

Nothing more to say for today, this will maybe change after the party tonight and the farewell evening with our Tutor Tuija tomorrow.

Nähdään!

Keine Kommentare: