Follower

Samstag, Dezember 01, 2007

Middle of the Weekend Report

Why do I again report in the middle of the weekend? Easy, because I think nothing more interesting will happen, because today I'm just relaxing.

On Friday we went again to the swim hall, this time Martin and Florian joined us, before that I met with my Finnish partner to finalize our presentation. It will be held on Wednesday. In the evening there would have been the birthday party of Iris (Happy Birthday again!). Why "would have been"? Because I thought, having a Glühwein party before, would be a nice idea. Actually it was a nice idea, but it ended too late for me to join the birthday party, because they already left to the nightclub.

As I already mentioned, Roman, Martin, Florian, I and later on Martti had a Glühwein party and played some cards (president and asshole). Not much of them drank the alcohol, therefore Roman and I had to finish it. This was also the reason why Roman didn't join me when I went to the nightclub to meet the others ;)

Arrived in the nightclub at midnight, the rest of the birthday party was a bit drunken. Ok, let's say they were near the coma ?! ;) I will not comment the condition and behavior of some of those girls, I will just say "some girls shouldn't drink that much".

However, I joined the group with the guys from Nepal, Japanese, India,... . It was nice and I enjoyed to ask the Japanese guy some questions about Japan, which are reeeealy very important.... ok, for me *g*. You can maybe imagine ;) I hope I didn't bother him too much. By the way, Japanese names are sometimes not that easy to remember :)

After nightclubbing, I went home. When I walked to my place, I saw that there is still a party going on at Chris place. So I went there and joined them. Some of them were also a bit drunk, but the behavior is much more nicer and funnier then from some other people I already mentioned. For example running some rounds naked in the public *gg*
We also played some Rugby, or let's say just throw some rugby ball. After the final snowball fight I went to my room, kind of watched a movie and fell asleep.

The rest of the weekend I will relax and do some stuff for the university. There is still some stuff to do, because this week I have my final presentation in "Presenting in English" and I have to finish the document for Parallel Computing Project 1.
But the really worse thing is coming Tuesday or Wednesday, then we get our "Take Home" exam in Parallel Computing, for which we have one week time to finish. Don't think that this will be an easy task. More on this later.

Hyvää viikonlopua !!

Keine Kommentare: