Follower

Mittwoch, Oktober 31, 2007

Birthday party and first grade in LUT

First of all, happy birthday Esther !!
Thanks for the birthday party, it was a nice and comfortable evening. The topics we discussed were thrilling and funny like always. I don't really know why we always end talking about dirty stuff, weird *gg*
I hope you enjoy my self-made deep frozen cake ;)
We also tried some "glögi", which is the Finnish kind of "Glühwein/Punsch". It's very sweet and has not much alcohol, that's why you have to put some vodka in it.

HA, i got my first grade here in LUT. We got our grades in Finnish for Foreigners today. I have a 4 !! In Austria i would be a bit disappointed about that, but here in Finland it is the second best grade, so in an Austrian context it is 2. Actually I'm not very happy with it, because i wanted a 5, but it is ok, i made some stupid mistakes so i have to be punished. ;(

Keine Kommentare: