Follower

Samstag, Oktober 13, 2007

Tandem Afternoon

Today we (Paul, Niko, Nikita and I) had our first arrangement for our "Finnish/German- Tandem". For today we decided to play some bowling

Ok, I'm actually not that good in bowling, that's why I will not place the photo of the result here ;) I think Paul will post the second result in his blog, because he have won :)

After that, we went for coffee and doughnuts, where I ate a Vaahtilasiirupi (mapple syrup) doughnut. It was very delicious. Paul ate some lakritsi (liquorice) doughnut, würg !!!

The Finnish/German - Tandem is on one side for the Finnish students who want to improve their German and for German speaking students who want to improve their Finnish.
So we did of course some German talking, because Niko and Nikita speak already perfectly German.
Paul's and my Finnish is not good, so there is no thinking about a communication, but we have the opportunity to ask for some vocabulary and such stuff, that's what we did. For example the first word i needed today, because of my bad bowling was "perkele". This means devil/satan, but also damn/damned. I will need more of those ;)

Next week we will cook something typical German and Austrian and the Finnish guys will cook something typical Finnish, I'm looking forward to it.

At the evening is the semi-final game of the rugby world-championship, i wish my French friends good luck!! But I will do nothing today, just a lazy evening watching some tv-series.

And again happy birthday to Marie, who celebrated her birthday yesterday. It was a nice party, thanks for that.

Keine Kommentare: