Follower

Mittwoch, Oktober 03, 2007

Studies or Parties

Some people always ask me if I'm here in Finland only for parties. Come on, do you really think so? No, it is not true. Of course I also have more or less to study.

For example this week on Monday we had 6h Parallel Computing, with ring-, mesh,- hypercube calculations, yesterday Tuesday we had 6h Parallel Computing (again) including a 15 minutes quiz and algorithms for Parallel Computing, afterwards 2h of Parallel Computing exercises (!!).

As you see, sometimes it can be quite challenging.

Parallel Computing is the most intensive course this semester. But I also have Mobility Management, mostly 2h on Tuesday and 2h on Thursday. The good thing is, I already know Mobile IPv4 because of a seminar work in Austria. So I understand the meaning and problems of Mobile IP. The IPv6 part is new for me including the security part, but the attacks are quite common, so nothing exciting for us. Bad luck that we miss two or even three lectures because of Parallel Computing.

I also have of course some Finnish lessons. Normally about 3h a week. Sometimes more, sometimes less. I will not mention the rest I have, because it's just for Fun and not really for study.

My pre-master thesis project should also be managed, but I didn't start so far. It could be that I will start it in November.

Don't say that I'm only here for parties anymore !!!!!

Keine Kommentare: