Follower

Sonntag, September 30, 2007

End of the weekend

Another weekend is over and it was nice. Yesterday evening (Saturday) I was invited to a birthday party from Szimon, one of the polish guys. We were about 12 people. Some from China, Poland, France, Russia and me ;)
There was a lot to eat, because the Polish guys and the Chinese girls cooked some and baked some cake, it was very good. Not so good was the Polish Vodka ;)
I was forced to drink it !! And not only once *g*

We discussed a lot about the different cultures with the Chinese girls. The party ended sometimes in the morning, I don't remember but I think about 3. However, the Chinese girls, who were guests at this party, cleaned the kitchen, because they said it is normal in China. I tried to convince them to visit me, because my kitchen need a cleaning, but they were smart enough to say no *gg*

Today's evening we spent on the beach nearby to make a barbecue. It was really nice, we were about 20 people. Some of them weren't that satisfied so they left very early. However, after some more left, we were still 7 and the fire was under control again *g* (because Antoine also left *gggg*)

We will play some cards now, because i heard that the quiz tomorrow in Parallel Computing is moved to Tuesday, hurray.

Keine Kommentare: