Follower

Freitag, September 21, 2007

Begin of autumn party

Yeah i know, yet another party *gg*

Yesterday was the "Begin of autumn"-Party in the "Gigglin Marlin" nightclub. The ticket cost 5€, but even with ticket there was a very long queue at the entrance.
Nevertheless, we got in and had a lot of fun. The beer cost 1€ on that evening (till 1 o'clock). The pint beer costs ~4,25€ normally.

Some people were already soo drunk before they arrived there. My greetings to Michael ;)
Even with a little pre-party in my place, I wasn't :). But of course this doesn't mean that I wasn't drunk at the end of the party. I think everyone was ;)

However, I will take a timeout this weekend, because I don't need a party and alcohol every day *g*

Another thing what happened to me yesterday.... I forgot my key in my room and the door was closed. I knew it will happen, but not so fast ;(
The house elder, who has a master key, was not available. So when I came back at ~4 o'clock I followed Roman to his flat, and slept their on the floor. It was not very comfortable and it was damn cold. But better then sleeping outside :) Thx Roman.

Today we only had "Finnish for Foreigners" lecture. So nothing new to tell about my studies.

Keine Kommentare: