Follower

Samstag, September 08, 2007

Movie and Rugby evening

Yesterday evening (Friday), Martti was invited to a movie evening and he on his part invited some more people including me. We had no plan which kind of movie we will watch and I was really afraid ending up in a dramatical love story movie and the doors of the room are locked.

The first think we realized was, that the movie is a French movie. I just thought, fuck!, French movies sucks ;), except the (kick box) fight movies, or movies with Jean Reno and from Luc Besson. Ok, after i investigated a bit in Google, I found out that actually some very good movies come from France (crank, the transporter, wasabi, ronin and of course leòn), so French movies DON'T suck at all !!

I didn't know the movie we were watching, ... and I didn't even remember the name right now, BUT it was a good and funny movie about a French Erasmus student in Spain, of course Google and IMDB know the name, the movie is called "L'Auberge espagnole". We watched the movie in French with English subtitles. I can recommend this movie, so watch it.

After the movie we were heading home to our place, but just to get ready for another French lesson on this evening -> Rugby. At the moment in France take the rugby world championship place, and the first game was France against Argentina. Rugby seems to be very popular in France, so a part of our French community want to see this game. So we were heading to the city center to the "sporti pub" to watch the game. Bad evening for France, because the have lost against Argentina with 17:12. I'm really sorry for you guys ;(

Rugby seems to be a very nice sport, I like to watch it, but I think I even would like to play it ;) Of course just five minutes, because after that I will be dead *gg*
At midnight the people surprised me with the "Happy Birthday" song, thanks for that ;)
Afterwards we went home, i decided to rest because the day tomorrow (Saturday) will be hard enough.

Keine Kommentare: