Follower

Mittwoch, November 07, 2007

Snow and Schnaps

It is snowing and finally we also had some snow on the ground. It is not that much at the moment, but enough to cover the nature in a shade of winter. It is nice and I like it. I also tried to drive today and it was ok, but not because of the Finnish Snow cleaning troop. I haven't seen even one car and the streets are not cleaned at all. No salt no pebble; maybe they wait 'til it is one meter or more, I don't know. In Austria they start to put salt on the street before it starts snowing. (picture entrance hall of the university, stolen from Paul's Blog, thanks ;) )



Nevertheless, the snow came to the right moment, because I got again a package from home. It includes four liters of real Austrian Schnaps (nuts, plum, pear, blackberry). Thanks to Max for that nice package. (Where's the Stroh Rum ?? ;) )

It was not the first package I got, I also got one from my parents with a lot of useful stuff inside. Of course a lot of chocolate, but I donate the most of it to other people, because it was just too much. But one other important thing in that package was the "Glühfix" ingredients for real Austrian Glühwein. Thx Mom and Dad!!

So I have now Schnaps and Glühwein, and the winter can come !!!! (As it already does)

Keine Kommentare: