Follower

Montag, November 19, 2007

Swimming and Vocabulary of the day

Today Roman and I finally were swimming in one of the two swim halls in Lappeenranta.
(Lappeenrannan Uimahalli)
We talked about this since a very long time and today we went there. It was very nice, even when the swim hall is not that big. The main pool is 25m with 6 lanes. However, it was good to make some activity and hopefully we will continue it.

Another thing I want to start today and hopefully also continue, is the "vocabulary of the day". I want to choose five different Finnish vocables each day, which I want to learn. At the beginning I will start with verbs.
So here are the first five vocables for today - Monday:

  • antaa - to give - geben
  • kirjoittaa - to write - schreiben
  • uida - to swim - schwimmen
  • esittää - to present - präsentieren
  • ohjelmoida - to programm - programmieren

Keine Kommentare: