Follower

Donnerstag, August 23, 2007

Day Nr 13 of EILC - exam and party night

Sooooooo, what do i have to say today.... a lot....

First we had our exam in the morning. It was 45 minutes of written exam and 10 minutes of oral exam. In my opinion i passed it, hopefully I'm right :)

There's not much more to tell about the course today, we just had one presentation of Veera about Finnish stereotypes.

In the evening we had a Finnish Baseball game. Hell, this was a lot of fun. We were really good. Everything was fine 'till i hurt my leg. It is not good to run a lot with my weight. So my leg is hurt, really hurt, i think my muscle has some kind of scratch.
Whatever! I hope it is better tomorrow.

After the game we had a party in Rantakylla. First we were at Kubas flat, but after the police arrived, we changed the location to the "beach" at the river nearby. It was a lot of fun, even with the pain in my foot. (actually beer is a really good painkiller). Nevertheless, one of the things happened there was Emilia when she felt into the river *gg*, sorry but thats really funny. Thanks Eliska and Immo for saving her. I hope you will get no cold on that Emilia.

Maybe i will publish some photos, it was dark so there will not be many of them. But now its nearly 2am, that means i wanna sleep now, so good night and see äh read you tomorrow.

Keine Kommentare: