Follower

Montag, August 13, 2007

EILC day number six

First of all, I got me a new bike!!!! In the morning i drove to the rental shop and asked if they have some bikes for rental. And lucky me, they did. And the best is, i got me a brandnew one. So i'm really happy about this, i brought my car back home after the course and walked back to fetch the bike. Why did i walk? Please don't ask, just another stupid story.

Ok, let's move on to the topic. Today we did again some grammar. I hope this grammar thingy will end soon and we do more communication. We also had a presentation about the great Saimaa lake. As i know, the great Saimaa lake is the fourth largest lake in Europe. It was a nice presentation.

After lunch we met at the Karelia Museum for a tour thru Karelien history. I took no photos, because it was not really sooo interesting, but it was ok. Afterwards i drove home with the bike and did, still doing, some finnish language stuff. Hopefully it will help *g*

Keine Kommentare: